Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Kitty on a Bench

I got inspired to make a pretty picture... I took some of the lovelies I had buried deep within my stuff to be sorted folder, that has become so huge it is bordering on a landslide warning danger zone!
There are a few things in this photo that I wanna scream about... Some things that I just have to mention. 
First the bench, this is a new release from [Circa]. The Parisian Bench comes in teal, and it was a prize offered as a part of the "If I were Rich" Hunt, that ended recently - although maybe the bench will appear on sale in the store really soon. I love the scroll-work design and the shadows that it creates. The bench is scripted with poses but as I wanted to lay Rudh out on it, in a somewhat vintage glamour style pose, I used a pose from PURPLE POSES rather than the seated poses the bench contains. 
Another thing that I want to scream about is this skin!! I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SKIN! It is one of the new skins by Iokko Molko - the awesome designer, owner and sweetness behind the brand Sugar. The Cat's Eyes Skin range - like all skins from Sugar - comes in 5 different sugary tones, each with 3 different cleavage options with and without teeth, and multiple extra layers including blushes, freckles and dimples! SUCH a bargain, and I love all the extras, but the make-up on this skin is what sells it. The cute leopard print across the eyes, gives it a playful feeling as well as adding a twist of the sex kitten vibe... 
Then if that wasn't enough I found a new store I want to pimp out to anyone and everyone lol... Cute Poison was one that I discovered whilst I was Twisted Hunting. I will admit that I kinda cheated and just went through looking for stores I knew, liked or that had a cute name - Cute Poison was one of the cute name variety! SO GLAD I stumbled upon the store though, I freaking love this piercing and it may be my new "normal". The textures are great, and the prices are great too! I can't wait to see more of what comes from this store!  
If you wanted to see the raw photo, with the colour and without the dirt look, I´ll throw it into Flickr, but I just couldn´t resist playing with this photo... I really like the way it looks hehe! 

Ears: LaGyo - Catty Headband 
Hair: Magika - Awkward 
Skin: Sugar - Cats Eye in Powdered 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Beauty Destroyed
Top: Crazy - Thin Shirt in White 
Ring: Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver 
Jeans:  Bliss Couture - Tutu Bell Bottoms 
Heels: Pixel Mode - Baby T's in Snow
Bench: [Circa] - Parisian Conversation Bench in Teal 

Pose: PURPLE POSES - Dita 490

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute pic but I would like to see it without the photoshopping, it doesn't really help highlight the skin much. But great overall as an artistic image!

    ReplyDelete