Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Fierce Halloween!

YAY AUTUMN IS HERE... and that can only mean one thing... THE BEST HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR IS COMING!!!!! HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! 
Sure I love Christmas, and International Talk Like A Pirate Day, but for me there is no holiday more fun than Halloween, even though I've never really celebrated it on the same scale as it is celebrated in America, to me Halloween is just FUN! Not to mention the fact that we all get to look a little monstrous in our RL and get away with it without getting weird looks! 
I've started my preparations early this year - I may be in England in the run up to it and may only get back on Halloween, so need to start early! - yet at the moment it's just hunting for a good costume that seems to be taking the time! For the last couple of years I have been pulled to being a Zombie and OK I do that a lot so hmm maybe it's time for something a little different! 
What about a Witch?
Fierce Designer - Sally Soleil - passed me a set of the new just-in-time for Halloween Witch costumes, and they are pretty cool! Rather sexy looking witches, but I guess as proved in my photo it depends on how you wear them LOL - they can work for the slightly mental witches too! For some reason I am struck by thoughts of Hocus Pocus right about now... but anyway! 
Each colour - and there are 5 of them - includes a full outfit (dress, boots, tights, hat and ride-able broom) all of which are bright colours and perfect for the modern witch on the go! 
I've managed to share two of the colours - Red Rudh Witch was not pleased about having to go pick up her insane sister Green Rudh Witch - although without the hats and broom! 
I'm also told there is to be a freaky fun Halloween Carnival at Fierce too, with lots of fun Halloween goodies to be hunted for and even a haunted house! So go check out the costumes, and get your Halloween started - you don't need to wait long... the festivities begin at Fierce on October 1st! 
 
What is she wearing; 
Red Witch:
Hair with hat: Ploom - Crafty 

Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Outfit: Fierce - Gothic Witch Outfit in Red (Thank you Sally!)
Boots: BAX - Prestige Boots in Red Leather 

Green Witch:
Hair with hat: BC322 - Witch Hat 

Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey 
Necklace: Alienbear - Black Widow Necklace 
Outfit, with boots: Fierce - Gothic Witch Outfit in Green (Thank you Sally!)

Broomstick: Schadenfreude - Red Witch Broom

3 comments:

  1. lol awesome who says witches can't be sexy? They'd be pretty easy to spot if they were all green and warty wouldn't they! You have to blend in when you're not casting spells so may as well look good for the rituals too! I have a new hat from you know where which plays the CREEPIEST SONG EVER from Hocus Pocus, which I have never seen, but OMG THAT SONG (Come Little Children...) I was more scared than by Supernatural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and sexy witches! I need to check out those outfits! Your photos are fantastic sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super picture Rudh.. i sure will go to Fierce ..thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete