Thursday, August 16, 2012

Emporium Rudh Pin-Up

Just a little picture to say THANK YOU FOR THE SHOES... 
LOL, that possibly doesn't make sense because I mean why would I need to make a somewhat, borderlineish, pin-up style picture to say thank you? It is a bit of a long story, but I'm thinking that I can condense it down drastically so that it won't start to bore the heck out of anyone who wants to read my ramblings lol. 
Basically, I met Noelle a while ago now - can't remember exactly when as time flies so fast. Anyway, Noelle is a friend of Lynnieloo and at first even though we would say hi if we were ever around at the same time, we didn't really speak all that much.  Recently though, we've been chatting a little more - slowly at first but now fairly regularly, and I have to say it has been really good fun getting to know each other. Noelle has a very flirtatious side LOL - brings out the devil in me too - but sometimes the flirtations are more than a little mischievous!
For example, the reason I spent time making a photo like that is down to mischief... I was chatting with Noelle one day about shoes, I admit I am a shoe whore nothing wrong with that after all, but then I spotted the amazing N-Core heels that donned Noelle's feet. I loved these, but being as I have so many shoes I sometimes feel a little weird about paying so much for one pair. OK by RL standards they are like 3 US Dollars, but still... Anyway, once again I am rambling lol, Noelle sent me the money for these awesome shoes, it was jokingly - least I think it was jokingly - on the basis that in return I would take a sexy photo whilst wearing them! LOL, I put it off for a while as I couldn't think when I was working, but then last weekend I came up with this shot and so the Rudh Pin-Up modelling the Emporium Heels was born LOL!

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi Pills -  Anais in Ash
Skin: Ploom - Maia in Smoke Honey
Eyes: IKON - Horizon Eyes in Dark Verdigris
Eyelashes: LeLutka - 2011 lashes/curl
Piercings: Pekka - Milla, AND, HoD - Celtic Swirl Dimples
Necklaces: PSYCHO:Byts - Black Choker+Studs, AND, LOULOU&CO - BLING BLING
Corset: The Abyss - Prirency Corset in Black
Bracelet: Bracelet: LOULOU&CO - LONDON CALLING
Ring: (Left) Mandala - Motsumame in Black/Silver, AND, (Right) Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow in Large
Shoes: N-Core - EMPORIUM in Black
Pose: PURPLE POSES - Dita

No comments:

Post a Comment