Saturday, April 14, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 16

What am I greatful for today;
1) A Good Nights Sleep... I woke this morning at my usual time of about 7.30, god knows why it was that early but for some reason my body is like 'oh it's light out now, wake up bish!' It doesn't really bother me, I am most productive in the mornings, but last night was a REALLY good nights sleep. Something I had been lacking in a while, guess now my interview was over I could finally relax and what with Hell being next to me warming up the bed, it was snuggly and just plain great!! 
2) A SL Saturday Shopping Spree! There is so much shopping to be done over the weekend, Hell gave me a few lindens to play with so that maybe I can buy something nice, I am already eyeing things up... I LOVE shopping in SL where everything is so cheap hehe!!

Heading out to shop with my new MESH bag from SleepingKoala, HOW COOL IS THAT?
3) Being there as a shoulder to cry on... People I know seem to be suffering in the onslaught of Friday 13th. Things seem to go weel for some and then badly for others all at the same time, and even though I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, I am glad for once things seem to be going right for me, that won't ever stop me being a shoulder for anyone I know. I feel greatful that they would come to me even if it is just for a hug! 
4) HUGS! The world would be a better place if it was run on hugs! I plan on hugging everyone more in future, as it makes me feel happy when people hug back!

No comments:

Post a Comment