Thursday, April 12, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 14

What am I greatful for today; 
1) Being able to make people feel good... This morning I was talking to an event planner in SL and arranged with her that Niki, Seraphim's new sweetie, would be covering an upcoming event. Niki was SO excited when a request to join the group came to her. 
Niki squeals "omgawd im in the group"
Niki: just that made me excited -.-
I remember moments like that when I first got working with Seraphim... The Fangirl never leaves, I still get excited when I talk to certain designers, but seeing Niki's reaction was great and I felt like I'd done my first, and possibly only, good deed of the day. Niki needed cheering up, this seems to have worked hehe! 
2) Bags... In RL I am addicted to handbags, as a big girl I claim that as clothing seems to cost more I will have less clothing and more accessories hehe! In SL though I have never really been one for carrying around a bag, seemed kinda pointless as I could carry my wardrobe warehouse with me, but then I spotted these, and they are an accessory that had me giggling like a mad woman. I think I will go with SLainsbury's. For those of you that don't know, Sainsbury's, Asda and Tesco are RL Supermarkets in the UK!! These bags are brilliant!! Wonder if they have one for SLaitrose (Waitrose)?
Get these from Sleeping Koala... At the moment I have only seen them at the upcoming Kawaii fair but I will let you know if I find them elsewhere.

Not feeling great, I had a lack of sleep last night so I am gonna be offline, spending time with a book, some crap TV and my PJs...

No comments:

Post a Comment