Friday, December 2, 2011

Dark Winter Magic and a handful of Popcorn!

I have to say that I can get overly excited about the holidays, Halloween had me dressing like something dead for at least 2 weeks prior to the holiday itself, and that Christmas feeling is starting to take control of me now too! December always makes me feel Christmassy, though I think I am most excited about the fact that we - Hell and I - are going to visit my family for a while! It won't be a long stay, but as Tescos always say "Every Little Helps!"
Thing is though the festive spirit has been alluding me, tomorrow is December 1st and I wanna be feeling a little festive before I open my advent calendar that my mummy sent me from England with CADBURY's CHOCOLATE!! You have NO IDEA how hard it is to have that sitting there and resist the temptation to open it all at once, but I have to be good or Santa will put me on the naughty list hehe! 
I did, however, find something that started the festive feeling off... The ZombiePopcorn Dark Magic Winter Fair starts today, I've been lucky enough to be allowed early access - a privilege for bloggers that is totally new to me, made me feel kinda weird as I was thinking but all I do is put ad pics on a blog with details about the items, nothing special -  and it is AMAZING! Like something straight out of a fairytale, and so Christmassy at the same time, I found myself getting lost in the alleys between the chocolate box houses and humming Christmas songs (which may or may not have gotten on Hell's nerves a bit?), and it made me think YAY I found that festive feeling!!! 
I was going to put together an outfit out of the exclusives that some of the designers had put out for the event, each store has to have at least one exclusive, but I figured that it would be more fun to just post a teasing picture of the location, something to wet your appetite and make you wanna run down to the event... 
Though that might be a bit mean of me, so as I am feeling the Christmas Spirit, I would never normally post a link to Seraphim in here, that's work this is my own ramblings, but just this once here is a link to the post I created for Seraphim to showcase the exclusives (as we're official sponsors for this event I think it is kinda in my job description to share it hehe) - a link to Seraphim's post for ZombiePopcorn Dark Magic Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment