Friday, December 30, 2011

A Christmas Freebie WTF Moment

I love freebies, who doesn't? What's more I love finding random freebies on the marketplace that I wouldn't ever normally go I HAVE TO HAVE THAT, only as it is free would I find myself allowing one to join my warehouse inventory. This was one of those moments, I was browsing the marketplace looking for some random Christmas Freebies and came across this; 
A CHRISTMAS TREE! Seriously there are so many things that had me laughing about this I simply had to share it, first and most obvious it is a CHRISTMAS TREE - I know you are now thinking DUH lol but had to be stated for the record lol... Second, look at the size of that thing, and the sack. I know SL exaggerates everything but SERIOUSLY, I know it should be on a male shape but compare that to the length of my arm, and don't even get me started on the sack! Third, Baubles and Star - nuff said! Plus this amazing Christmas Tree comes with a semi transparent version so you can see the freenis inside it!!! 
Oh my gah I'm dying laughing here... Thank you Marketplace, you really know how to give me a good laugh, weird question is though would it make anyone be like "Oooh Christmas Tree", with those points on the star, I think not!

1 comment:

  1. I think more like OoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOwowowowowowooooooOOOOOOOOO! Cat furries might like it though... just a thought... >.>

    ReplyDelete