Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Seraphim SL has a new blogger...

*Stands up at the local addicts meeting and says* "Hello Everybody, My name is Rudhmellowen Laguna, and I am a shopaholic"
I admit it, and to be honest I am sure a LOT of people in SL will agree that it does bring out the inner shopaholic in all of us, even Hell - a guy who in RL HATES to go shopping - will spend hours wandering around car and bike parts stores. I love the fact that in SL I can buy a complete new outfit for the same price as a RL loaf of bread costs, I love the fact that in SL a fat girl like me can enjoy dressing in clothes that in RL I wouldn't dream of even looking at twice, though sometimes I get to be a lazy shopper. At the weekend and even during the week there are any number of awesome events starting up, I could go and visit them all, but why bother when there are so many good blogs that do the running around for you - lol see lazy...
I follow a LOT of these kind of sites, but recently I have found myself getting a little bored in SL - SHOCK HORROR, bored in SL, it is a crazy notion - when I noticed that one of these sites I follow was looking for bloggers... I applied and I'm IN!!!!
I thought the work wouldn't be too hard, boy was I wrong... It is a LOT harder than it looks, and I commend all of the staff on doing so many events as they do every week. I've been allotted two events now, and love the fact I can help people with their shopping addiction... 
Anyway, I am now helping to make the team at Seraphim into the Dirty Dozen! My first post was for The Fashion Garrett, and YAY I AM WORKING FOR A BLOG I LOVE... I will never get bored now, hehe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment