Monday, September 19, 2011

INTERNATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY 2011

Arrrr Mateys it be International Talk Like A Pirate Day Arrrrr *waves a cutlass around and starts jumping around the room to the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack*
Hell and I decided to dress up for the THIRD BEST HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR... It comes right after Halloween, which is first, Christmas and then International Talk Like A Pirate Day. When I was growing up a pirate was one of the two things I told people I wanted to be, I was going to be either a pirate or taller. During my days at university, my friends and I always got into the spirit of things too, talking like pirates all day, which got us some very, very funny looks LOL... Hell dressed for his surname namesake... Barbosa! 
A pirate joke for you; 
He had a wooden leg, a hook on the end of his arm and a black patch over one eye. 
"You've been in the wars, matey", said one of the crew, 
"Ay, a shark bit off me leg, a cannon shot me hand off and a seagull shit in me eye", he said, 
"I can understand the shark and the cannon, but how could you lose an eye?"
"It was the day after the hook was attached and I wasn't used to it", said the pirate! LOL

1 comment: