Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Hero... Week 4

Wednesday again... Time for another installment of Shay's challenge BLOG HERO... I've looked forward every week so far in anticipation of what song lyrics we will be assigned. This week the lyrics were recommended by Callie Cline, and I have to say I love her choice, it was instantly easier than last week's Love in an Elevator! This song like last week's is a bit of a classic, instantly recognizable and a golden oldie, like the song's for the last few weeks I have had this tune stuck in my head, going round and round in my noggin as I put together a photo. I am dreading the day something overly cheesy, bubblegum pop-ish comes up, the songs seem to be so varied, that I am sure at some point something will... but Shay that was not a request hehe! 
This week I pulled some old friends out of their hiding place deep within my clothing warehouse, they are uber laggy but as of today I get the feeling that they may be out for a while LOL... I can't bare to lock them away again!
Week Four's song... Tom Jones - What's New Pussycat? 
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
I've got flowers
And lots of hours
To spend with you.
So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
These three pussycats are my pets that have been gifts from my awesome SL family... Jiffy is the black one, he was first and a gift from Suzari - he's called Jiffy due to an old family joke about sperm in a brown jiffy envelope, it's a long story and one that is better not asked lol. Then there is Boner, he's my lil dead, gay cat that Hell bought me when I moved into the house with him in SL, and last but not least Lord Weehead - another family joke lol - that was a gift for my 23rd birthday... Like I said before I think that I will be leaving them to roam about a bit, especially since my brother Zak is using our place as home for a while and Weehead is so hungry LOL...

1 comment: