Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Questions and Pictures Thingie

I was looking around on the various blogs and people's flickrs this morning and stumbled upon the challenge or game or whatever it is that appeared on the flickrs of both Laila Laperriere and Laura18 Streeter, two fabulous ladies who simply amaze me every week with their colour challenge posts, and it caught my attention... So OK,problem, I don't use flickr so I would have to use Google for it and try to stick the rest of the rules as closely as I could!
The game seems to be as follows; (all this info was taken from the flickr of Miss Laila and Miss Laura, make sure you check them out)... It has definitely let me get to know them just a teeny bit better!!! 
There are 12 questions that you are supposed to search for your answers to in flickr search - I had to use Google, please forgive me - and then from the first page of pictures that came up you pick your favourite! Then, copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php, to come up with the picture... Here's mine; 
 1. What is your first name? Emily
2. What is your favorite food? Sunday Roast Dinner (preferably cooked by my mum!)
3. What high school did you go to? Winston Churchill Secondary School, Surrey
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Jared Padalecki (Sexy Sam in Supernatural... Mmmmmm)
6. Favorite drink? Coffee, in all its forms, bog-standard-at-home, cappuccino, frappucino... Someone make me a coffee??
7. Dream vacation? Damn this is too hard... there are lots of places... China, America both North and South, Lapland... OH I KNOW... DISNEYLAND!!!
8. Favorite dessert? Ooh this one is hard too... ummm Apple Crumble (made by mum too!)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? TALLER... No wait...I want to be an Archaeologist
10. What do you love most in life? The Rollercoaster Ride, it can be pretty exhilerating!
11. One Word to describe you = Smiles
12. Your SL Name = Rudhmellowen Laguna

It was FREAKING HARD... but I did it, the first answer is RL and the last one SL as I couldn't use a flickr name, and LOL at the Old School Hell who also features in that last picture, he doesn't look like that anymore hehe! I wanna see yours if you do one, so post me a link, and to Laila and Laura... THANK YOU lol that was fun!

2 comments:

  1. RUDH!!! You continually do something that amazes ME!!! I LOVED reading this,and ohh did you say DISNEYLAND?! Tell me when, and I will take you there!
    xoxooxo Loves ya my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Rudh! Keep thinking about your dreams that's what this is about.
    Huggies!

    ReplyDelete