Saturday, June 25, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 34!

Another week rushes past and since last week's post my feet have barely touched the ground, caught up as I have been in the craziness of RL - dealing with traveling and getting used to being in my old home again, fighting with the cat about who gets the most space on the bed, worrying about Hell being home alone and wondering if there will actually be a house for me to come back to lol... Yet I have decided that I can not let myself get behind on the colour challenge, I've seen how hard it has been for people to try and catch up, and after coming this far I will not let myself get behind! BUT I will be honest and admit that this week's colour gave me a REALLY big problem, I was stuck, I couldn't think of anything very creative, I couldn't find anything in my inventory that I felt matched the colour very well and I wasn't about to go out and buy something in this colour! Then as always, like a lightning bolt, it came to me, I put together a Rudh-ish version of the Cheshire Cat, does it work?!
Week 34...
MAUVE
Week 34: OH MY GOD I WENT NEKO... WHAT THE HECK??
What is she wearing;
Ears and Tail: Twisted & Spoiled - TTLG Cheshire Cat
Hair: Magika - Diamond
Piercing: [Acide!] - Mike (past hunt prize)
Lipstick: KOSH - Sweet Lips
Necklace: KOSH - Nebula Necklace
Dress: -paper.doll- -  Blair (past hunt prize)
Leggings: Miu' - Legging NewAge (past hunt prize)
Boots: :)(: Pixel Fashion - Miss Arch Boots

I have to add here, the necklace isn't really clear in the pic but it is my new favourite jewellery set... From KOSH it is the Nebula Necklace, there is also a ring and a bracelet available... and its GORGEOUS (thank you miss Lynnie! <3 Luff Ya!) 

Next Week - Electric Blue...

10 comments:

  1. This necklace is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sweetheart it totally works! =)
    LOVE the necklace!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace, and you are SUCH a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic tail and yes it works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. winks @ Rudh ... not sure you're a cute kitty ... you look a bit as if you'll use your claws soon on someone ... *grins*
    but a hot look anyway ... and that necklace is just awesome
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, Rudh! If you're going to go neko, the Cheshire Cat is the way to do it. Oh, and, uh, hottest Cheshire Cat I've ever seen;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that's a good look, and I particularly like the rainbow tail ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome.. you look like a ton of fun and I LOVE that necklace! Thanks for including the closeup you charming cat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Alice in Wonderland lol. You make a very sexy and cute Cheshire Cat Rudh!

    ReplyDelete