Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Favourite Places: INTRIGUE CO!

I was thinking long and hard about what places I wanted to feature in the My Favourite Places group of posts within my blog... I have SO MANY places that I could ramble on about for hours that choosing is getting a bit silly, and I do not want to swamp people under a barrage of my favourite places! 
This store, though, called out to me to post about it, because I FREAKING LOVE EVERYTHING THIS WOMAN MAKES... I am talking about Intrigue Co.
Katharine McGinnis, designer and owner, is one of those people that seems to take her amazingly creative imagination and pour out some of the most awesome items for prices that are always guaranteed to get me overly excited and rushing down there like a crazy loon every time she releases something. I posted about my indecision over the Guineasauruses, lol that was the fault of Miss McGinnis!Some of my favourite releases are for the pjs... 
Cute, with some awesome details... These Pjs also mean that I have a low Rez Arc for when I go treasure hunting!! Makes a change from wandering around bald and badly dressed!!! 
Check out Intrigue Co... IT RAWKS!!! (Intrigue Co Blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment