Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUPERRUDH!

For week 20 of the colour challenge, Mayala Loon and I worked on another collaboration. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these joint projects, I don't ever do much of the work but Maya's ideas always leave me both smiling and in awe. As part of the colour challenge, we have planned to do a joint venture at least every tenth week, though there may be more come up at random, and as week 20 started on my birthday, on the day itself at my party I, along with everyone that was present, was shown a short version as a teaser... 
If you haven't see this on Maya's blog then, Ladies and Gentlemen this is the FULL VERSION of the latest in the collection by Mayala Loon, starring awarding winning actress Rudhmellowen Laguna, I only say award winning as in the Oscars Movie I beat Maya up for it hehe...
Another Classic movie to add to the collection Miss Loon!!! Don't ever stop making movies they are HILARIOUS!

1 comment: