Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Favourite Places: D-Lab

Time now for another look into the brain of Rudhmellowen, a rare glimpse into the chaos of grunge barbie meets rainbow kawaii cuteness, as we take a look at another one of my favourite places in SL...
This week, we head to the UBER-CUTE store that is D-Lab, and unless you have been living under a rock I am sure that you will have at least heard of this place... 
D-Lab, owned by dazai Voom, is a store full of the cute and creative... I am totally addicted to the multitude of cute animals that come out of this place, not to mention the plushie style furniture and the fantastic plants that might be more at home within wonderland. I get excited everytime there is a release from here, HellBone had to create me a secret fairy garden under our house just to hide all my uber cute D-Lab purchases...
Normally I would put a slide photo show up, but looking though my pictures I decided that only one was really necessary to show off the cuteness... 
AWWWWWWW aint they cuteeeeeeeeeee!
Where will we end up next on the tour of Rudh's favourite places? Who knows?




No comments:

Post a Comment