Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mayala made me LOL!

HellBone has gone into business with a friend, and now business partner, Baco, to create and sell high-prim vehicles... I am all for the idea, at least I was till I realised that it leave me listening to them discuss bikes and cars for hours on end every single day... I suppose it meant that I was free to do my own thing and thus it has turned me into a treasure hunting insaniac, but it keeps Hell happy and so far the products have been incredible! I am NOT a fan of vehicles in SL, I never really saw the point in them to be honest, its easier to fly or tp lol (shame it isnt the same in RL, I always wish I could just TP somewhere!) I think I am coming around to the idea, especially since the vehicles that the boys are making are so cute... There will be a better post about them later on when Hell and Baco are ready to open their store, and there will be an invite to EVERYONE to come along and join the party... 
Yet recently, Miss Mayala Loon was drafted in by the boys to create a movie to show off their builds (I think Hell was jealous that I had had a starring role in her award nominee cowboy flick), and so when she said she needed a bit of girly glamour I was called in for a cameo appearance... It was at this appearance she created;
Photo by Miss Mayala Loon during filming for the upcoming movie!
Oh how I Lol'ed (if that is even a word)... It really really summed up just how I feel when Hell and Baco discuss their builds... This is the way that I am looking most days, the only difference is the outfit... Thanks Maya for summing up my SL at the moment in such a realistic way LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment