Saturday, January 15, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 11!

Week 11, How you vexed me so... This week has to have been the hardest colour for me so far, and I am not totally sure that I am happy with the results. I spent a week wondering if it was right and would it be as close to the colour given on Luna's blog, yet now looking at some of them the variation of Indigo seems so broad it doesn't seem like that big of a deal lol... Oh well I don't wanna change my picture now, I will just share what I came up with and what almost cost me all my hair (as I began to pull some of it out hehe)... 

Week 11...
INDIGO
Week 11: Not sure that this is my favourite colour so far, but tried to match it well?
And, now for the what she's wearing bit: 
Hair: Deviant Kitties - Anabel
Piercing: (Medley) - Shadow Piercings
Outfit: Twisted & Spoiled - Boyfriend #4


Next Week - TAUPE - A very dark brown tone, this one at least should be a little easier, Blue and Rudh dont really mix lol  



3 comments:

  1. Only pull out SL hair ... please ;-P
    I like that look ... especially as the shirt looks like an RL shirt I used to wear a lot and which I really miss ...
    and blue ... oups, indigo hair is always cool :-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy look..if only in RL we could look as good as you with indigo hair!! =)

    ReplyDelete