Saturday, December 18, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 7!

Well onto a new week of colour challenge... I relish this time of the week as I love the chance to be able to dig through the things that I have not seen for a while, or shop for something new on the grounds that "Oh dear I don't have anything in that colour"... Not that anyone needs an excuse to buy more pretties! 
This week I will admit was one I wasn't so eager to come up with... I mean Purple, Yellow and Pink are SO not my favourite colours... But as it is a challenge there are bound to be hard colours... So here it is... 
Week 7... 
CERISE
Week 7: Shhhh but I actually quite like this outfit!
Never did I think I would like Cerise... BUT... What am I wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Boho
Necklace: Perturb/ation - RosetteNebula
Bracelets: Sinistyle - Strap Bracelets
Outfit: PatchworkHeart - Tempting Tarten
Boots: Lost Eden - Tall Boots

I like this colour on me... Don't expect it to become regular though - yet thanks Luna... wouldn't have found this cute outfit without you challenging me to wear Cerise lol... 

Next Week - GREEN... Not normally one I'd enjoy but hey this one is Christmassy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I saw this on the feeds earlier - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 'stockings' you are wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girlies... the stockings are part of the Tempting Tartan Outfit Lashae and they come in a few other colours I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen a colour yet that didn't suit you ... now I'm really curios for the colours you're into ;-)
    *hugs*
    ... and yeah ... I've been early today (due to RL) ... but I guess it will be hard to repeat ;-P

    ReplyDelete